Thursday, July 22, 2010

Self-Realization

Understanding what you really, really want in this world is probably one of the hardest things to do...

It took me many, many years until now to find out what I really want to do in life. My line of work, it kept on changing over time and I am sometimes puzzled by what I have been through and the routes I took to bring me to where I am now. Honestly, I am not the best person to speak on 'Career Path' or 'Loyalty In Your Service To A Company'...

What I can impart though is a sincere depiction and interpretation of a typical working man, striving and struggling hard to fit into the rat race in order meet the demands of our daily lives... I am not rich, certainly not in comparison with the current standard of wealth... I am not the most intelligent of men, certainly not a Mathematical genius nor a portentous and profound scientist... I was never a child prodigy... and I never aimed to be the best in the world...

What I really, really want is... a SIMPLE LIFE. A good career, a good income to earn a living, a good family to live with, and plenty of time to spare for myself...

I have come to terms with the many frustrations I faced in life and I have grown accustomed to the stressful ordeals of a corporate world...

I think it is time for me to start charting my own growth based on my own accord. Plenty of sacrifices, perhaps, but ultimately worthy...

No comments: