Friday, February 19, 2010

Contemplating...

I have felt this urge within me to start stepping out of this "working for people" cocoon and venture on my own, probably doing what I like to do best and having the time of my life spent fully with the people I would really want to be with.

That sort of feeling was in me ever since Mama left us on Christmas Day last 2 years (God, bless her soul) and since we jumped into the New Year.

People say, New Year - New Resolution. Naah!! This thought of mine is not new. It's a rejuvenated thought that came from a deep intention of wanting to have a freedom in career, and a freedom of choice.

Life is too short to be so stressed up and all tensed with unwanted problems i.e. other people's problems.

But one thing is stopping me... THE MONEY!

No comments: