Saturday, December 15, 2007

Tough Times Ahead

I should not be making promises that I don't think I am able to keep...

Why? I have not been able to write nor update this blog as frequent as I would have wanted. I am pissed with myself...

The truth is, so many things have happened within this short sheltered frame. Some events were wonderful and pleasing, some woeful and depressing.

All matters good or bad, could only cause a setback to the initial sprawl of motivation and inner strength that were apparent and mounting in the outset. Along the way, inonsistencies and irreverant responses to surroundings may have been the factors for the setback.

Not much could be shared at this juncture. Very minimal. Much on the surface and surface alone.

Only time will tell...

"Me needs strength... loads of it..."

No comments: